Minneapolis Grand Apartments in Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis Grand is an elegant, chic home base located in the epicenter of Minneapolis' most exciting neighborhood, offering signature design and amenities that set it apart from all other residential choices in Minneapolis. Each apartment is a special destination offering you a home with the classic simplicity and clean chic of a contemporary design aesthetic. Understated and serene, our floor plans boast layouts that are all about light – each a masterfully designed invitation to you to bring your own lifestyle into the space. Amenities include a grand collection of spaces: a large clubhouse area, with business center, bar, kitchen, and an expansive health & wellness fitness center. The breath-taking views of the Minneapolis skyline from our 4th-floor apartment homes are stunning and can only compare to the gorgeous floor to ceiling windows in the first-floor apartments.
Minneapolis Grand Apartments welcomes dogs and cats to our community! Please call us for further details regarding breeds that are accepted. We would love for your four-legged family member to live at Minneapolis Grand Apartments!
- Cats and Dogs Welcome
- Up to 2 pets per apartment
- Weight Limit: 75lbs (combined)
Located in Minneapolis, MN, just south of downtown Minneapolis, within walking distance of eclectic restaurants, and near the University of Minnesota, everything will be at your fingertips! You’re close to it all!
- Cheer on the Minnesota Vikings at the new dome – U.S. Bank Stadium
- Get great exercise on The Greenway trail
- Beat the heat of the summer by grabbing an ice cream cone at the Grand Ole Creamery
Known for our Caring Apartment Professionals, Minneapolis Grand Apartments delivers beyond what is expected…every time!
- 5-Star Service Team with 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Gorgeous, brand new resident amenities
- On-Site Management that will treat you like family and does business with honesty, integrity, and compassion
- Team members that focus on what matters to the success of each community and strive to do things better than the day before